About Debenhams Wedding Insurance
Your wedding will be one of the most cherished moments in your life, but there can be issues in the planning of the event and on the day itself. What happens if your caterer goes out of business, or the venue closes down? It’s not very pleasant to think about, but it does happen. Which is why you need protection.
Debenhams Wedding Insurance has carefully considered all the elements of the perfect ceremony and event, and created a wide range of options to suit all budgets and requirements. Choose from one of their five policies: Silver, Gold, Emerald, Platinum and Diamond.
- Save 10% Online with Debenhams Wedding Insurance
- Get a FREE £10 Debenhams Giftcard to spend in storeˆ
- 5 policy levels to suit all budgets
- Cover of up to £60,000* should your wedding, or the reception be cancelled/postponed, in the event of the venue going bankrupt, or going into liquidation;
- If suppliers fail, Debenhams can cover up to £27,500*
- Cover for wedding and ceremonial attire
- Wedding rings and flowers also covered
- Wedding cakes are not forgotten
- Transport and photographs covered
- Personal accident/liability cover, plus legal expenses
- Additional cover for things you may not have thought about
Wedding insurance includes a 10% discount when booking online. It’s simply the best way to ensure your wedding plans are covered; then all you need to do is enjoy the best day of your life.
* Depending upon level of cover
ˆ Offer applies to new business wedding insurance policies only. Offer does not apply to employees of Debenhams Retail Plc. Offer does not apply to policies sold in store. You will be sent your gift card via email within 60 working days from policy purchase date. No gift card will be issued for policies cancelled within the standard 14 day cooling off period. You will have 90 days to redeem your gift card in store from receipt. Your gift card is subject to terms and conditions. For more information visit debenhams.com, or see in store for details. Debenhams reserves the right to cancel this promotion or amend these terms and conditions at any time on reasonable notice.
Debenhams Retail Plc is an Appointed Representative of UK General Insurance Ltd, and UK General arrange the wedding insurance on behalf of Ageas Insurance Ltd. UK General Insurance Ltd and Ageas Insurance Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (Firm Reference Numbers 310101 and 202039 respectively). This can be checked on the FSA’s register by visiting www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/register or by contacting them on 0845 606 1234.