Agria Pet Insurance is an award-winning insurer who provide cover that’s available for the duration of your beloved pet’s life, if a long-term condition should develop. Agria are proud of their outstanding pet insurance and know customers appreciate the care and concern displayed by their knowledgeable customer service team.
Some of the benefits provided by Agria pet insurance include:
- lifetime insurance cover for your faithful pet, so if an ongoing condition develops you have the peace of mind that your Agria Pet Insurance cover can continue for your pet’s entire life
- a whopping 97% of all claims are paid out by Agria with their award-winning claims service
- 50% off insurance premiums for the first two months of any policy
- speedy claims settlement, with payments made direct to yourself or your vet
- up to £12,500 vets fees in standard benefits, which can be renewed each year of your pet’s entire lifetime
Agria Pet Insurance were the winners of the Moneyfacts Consumer Award for the best claims service in 2018, so you can rest assured you’ve chosen a great provider when you buy your pet insurance from Agria.
Owning a pet of any kind is a loving relationship and your pet needs you to provide the best possible lifestyle for it at all times. This can sometimes mean you need to take your pet dog, cat, rabbit or bird to a local vet to receive treatment for minor complaints. The costs of animal care have risen tremendously over the years and taking out pet insurance gives you the confidence to know you can meet potential vets bills with ease.
You just need to make one regular monthly payment to Agria Pet Insurance to benefit from up to £12,500 worth of vets bill cover each year. This means that in the event of an ongoing illness or if your pet develops a permanent medical condition of any kind then your vets fees will be covered up to the maximum annual amount.
All of Agria’s dog and cat insurances provide up to £12,500 cover, while Agria’s rabbit insurance gives you an annual maximum of £2,500 in vet bill allowances.