About M&S Travel Insurance
You’ve selected the holiday you want, so why not do the same with your travel insurance? M&S Travel Insurance enables you to choose the type and level of holiday cover that’s right for you.
- Flexible single trip or annual multi-trip cover
- 15% discount on new policies when you apply online (excludes renewals)
- Choose the level and type of cover you need
- Medical emergency cover up to £10,000,000
- Cancellation or curtailment cover up to £6,000
- Upgrade your policy to include cover for travel disruption, winter sports and baggage
- Get a quote and buy online – it’s quick and easy
Choose single trip or annual multi-trip cover
If you go away more than once a year, the annual multi-trip option may be the best value.
Replacement of lost or stolen items
Money, travellers’ cheques and documents like your passport and driving licence could be replaced if they’re lost or stolen (age limits apply).
Medical emergency cover
If you’re ill or have an accident while on holiday, your medical expenses could be covered up to £10 million.
Cancellation or curtailment
Claim compensation for irrecoverable costs for up to £6,000 if your trip is affected by illness, injury or redundancy (subject to policy terms and conditions).
Cover for independent travel
If you’ve booked your trip independently, you could consider optional travel disruption cover. This insures you against natural disasters, bad weather, strikes, cancellation due to British Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO) advice, insolvency of airlines or denial of boarding. It’s important cover to have if you’ve booked your flights, hotels and car hire separately rather than through a tour operator, so you can be safe in the knowledge that your trip is covered (subject to terms and conditions).
If you get badly injured on your trip, you could claim up to £25,000 compensation (up to £1,000 for those aged over 64 or under 16).
Choose cover options to suit you
Enhance your policy with a range of cover options including:
- Baggage – protection if your bags go missing or get damaged
- Hazardous activities or winter sports – cover for various activities including snow activities plus equipment loss/damage and even piste closure.
- Travel disruption cover – for when you book your travel and accommodation separately. You’re even covered against natural disasters, bad weather and strikes.
Online medical screening
You don’t have to discuss existing medical conditions over the phone. Simply fill out the online form to complete your medical assessment and M&S will let you know if cover is available.
Other Travel Insurance Providers
|Provider||Online Discount||Medical Cover||Special Offers|
|n/a||up to Unlimited|
FREE £5 Giftcard to spend in store
|More InfoGet a Quote|
M&S Bank have carefully selected AXA Insurance UK plc to underwrite this quality travel insurance. Terms, conditions, exclusions and limitations apply. In addition there are important conditions relating to health which may affect your cover.