Compare Home Insurance quotes & latest offers from leading home insurance providers. Find the right policy that suits your buildings insurance &/or contents cover
Choosing a good home contents insurance is one of those key things in life that a home owner has to get right.
So where do you start? Is it all about price, or do you have special items that you have to check are properly insured, or is the company providing the policy more important to you?
These are all issues that need considering before you buy home contents insurance. And to help you out, we have done a lot of the boring legwork and chosen policies that we know, from experience, are going to be just what you need.
Price is crucial yes, especially in today’s climate. And yes, many people need reassuring that certain items in the home are covered. Plus, it has to be the right company supporting the policy.
Have a look at what we offer when picking insurers.
- Lower Premiums – we pick insurers which offer discounts if you have, say, an approved alarm system
- Fair Cover – check out the policies we have found which don’t provide caps on buildings and contents cover
- You’re in Control – only polices that have variable levels of discount and excess payments
- Be Green – we have not forgotten to check for Green benefits
- Choice of Level Cover – we prefer at least two levels of cover, Standard and Premier
- Emergency Accommodation – good insurers offer you accommodation should you need to leave your home
- Additional Cover – our preference is for policies that allow you to beef up various levels of cover within the main policy
Check out our Best insurance guides for some background information.